When should you hire an interim manager?
- To ensure the continuity of the company in case of prolonged absences or departure of current staff.
- To temporarily hire expertise and resources to carry out optimizations with a direct impact on EBIT.
- Is a replacement really necessary?
- Are the competencies present internally?
- Could the tasks be filled in a different way?
- Is there a budget available for a replacement?
Have you answered "yes" 4 times, then the answer is clear.
Also ask yourself what happens if you don't make a replacement and what is the impact on your result?
Thanks to our broad partner network, Companydoctor can help you find the right interim manager for both part-time and full-time positions, and in a wide range of disciplines including procurement, marketing, finance, digital and IT.
Our motto is: "the right person in the right place"; both in terms of skills, as well as a personal and cultural match.
Thanks to our experts in the various fields,
we can offer you a total solution tailored to your needs.
Procurement & Supply Chain
Branding & Marketing
Graphic et Web Design